Life is full of difficult questions. We at CBC are confident God’s Word holds the essential answers to these difficult questions, even if we aren’t always able to see the truth clearly. Thus, our goal in this teaching series is to gather and corporately investigate God’s Word, and learn what God has to say about topics that are hotly contested, even amongst Christians. Where is there room for disagreement, and where is God’s Word clear, calling us to faithful, even difficult, obedience? How can we grow in love and respect for one another, even if we disagree on non-essential matters? And how does the gospel of Jesus Christ inform our understanding of the contested issues of our day? We hope to answer these questions as we come together in humility, conviction, love, and submission to our Lord.
Tough Topics will meet the following Sunday evenings at 6:30, in the CBC worship center.
- Race and Ethnicity (Aaron Halvorsen) 05/21/2017
- Homosexuality and the Gospel (Aaron Halvorsen) 04/30/2017
- Sexuality and Marriage (Aaron Halvorsen) 04/02/2017
- Gender Identity (Aaron Halvorsen) 01/29/2017
- Sanctity of Life - End of Life (Aaron Halvorsen) 11/27/2016
- Sanctity of Life - Beginning of Life (Aaron Halvorsen) 10/30/2016
- Made In God's Image (Various) 09/25/2016